Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back anymore!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away"
-Willian Hughes Mearns

A little poem I always enjoyed.


I ended up going to a psychic (Cheesy as it sounds), but she was the real deal. I told her some of the things that had been happening and she said that the spirit known as Frank was a very bad man. He was a man evil in life as in death, and was trying to become a demon entity. He gained more and more power the more we acknowledged him. She also said that he was attached to me because I looked like someone he knew in life, some girl he had controlled before. She tried her best to banish him, and even explained he talked to her.
When she said "He acts tough, but he's not a demon and doesn't have that power"....He replied to her and said "You'll see."

As she banished him was was pretty much enraged screaming that he wouldn't go, that he'd be back.


For a while, there was no sign of him being there.
But recently I've been hearing random knocks. On windows, on doors, a noise of something smacking the TV.

I'm pretty much ignoring these attempts of communication though. Acknowledging it gives it power.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SMOKES, DUDE! This is good stuff, Jess. You should call that dude from that show Paranormal State. His name is Ryan and they investigate and help to banish evil ghosts and spirits. Seriously, you should contact him.

    www.aetv.com/paranormal-state

    ReplyDelete