I'm gonna write a Code of Conduct of sorts when it comes to ouija boards and contacting spirits. I figure I've gotten some good results and would like to share some of the basics for anyone who has had little or no experience with these boards.
So here goes:
First of all: Setting Up
What you need is the following: Ouija Board, preferrably 2-3 people, a strong faith in something (Even if only in your own abilities)
It doesn't matter if you have a cardboard game of it, a printed out version, or a scribbled on piece of paper. There is nothing in the technical sense that makes an ouija board special. It's a device used to communicate through the use of A-Z, 1-0, Yes/No, and Goodbye.
A word of warning however before I go any further: No matter how much you protect yourself, if you contact a demon or something of that generally bad nature, it will prey on you when you're weakest, and it may possibly go after loved ones. That means significant other, children, family, etc...I'm not trying to scare anyone off with these possibilities, but it's just something to kinda keep in the back of your head.
Anways, continuing....
We all know the basic drill: Set on a flat surface, place hands LIGHTLY (Note: Barely touching) on the board, and go to town.
As far as rules I've put together, I believe these are the most crucial:
1. Do NOT antagonize the entity.
2. Just because you ask something and it gives an answer doesn't mean you need to believe them. You wouldn't take everything those spams emails say to heart as truth. Don't trust something that you can't see/hear/touch/smell and it probably knows more than you.
3. Do NOT ask when someone is going to die. (I've been there for a specific session involving this with a friend of mine. It is one of the saddest, most engraging situations you'll ever be in.
4. When you are done with the board, make sure you say goodbye and command whatever the entity is to depart.
5. If you do have to ask an entity to "do something" to show it's here, don't scream your head off when it does just that.
I don't want to talk much about protection because it's simply boils down to the person. Talismans and the likes don't mean anything if you don't believe in them. Same as a bible, if you don't believe the bible has any power behind it, you'll be wasting your time having it there.
All I can say if have some sort of protection that means something to you before you delve into this stuff. Even if that protection is your confidence in your own abilities to protect yourself.
Sometime when you talk to the board you'll get gibberish. This could be intentional on the spirit's part, or simply it doesn't speak english, or is uneducated.
We spoke to an illiterate man one time on our board. He was from the New York area in the late 1800's. We spoke to him and he explained how he had died, very misspelled....He had been stabbed in the gut.
I know you're probably tired of words of warning by now, but I feel this is important:
If anyone says they are a deceased family member, be very leery. They could be, but they could also be posing as this to get you to grant clearance to be in your home.
This goes the same for a 'child spirit'. Such a situation is explained if you Google "Haunted Annabelle Doll". That's one of the worst case scenarios though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment